O Instituto Ibero-americano da Finlândia terá vários eventos de arte, educação e ciência na Casa da Finlândia nos jogos olímpicos do Rio de Janeiro. As atividades na Casa da Finlândia acontecem durante os últimos dez dias dos jogos olímpicos, 12-21.8.2016.
Os eventos e exposições são gratuitos. As palestras são em ingles.
Terça-feira, 16 de agosto, às 14.30-16.00
Alceu Ranzi, PhD: Finns and Brazilians in the sacred lands of the Amazon
Quarta-feira, 17 de agosto, às 16.00-18.00
Hannah Kaihovirta, PhD: Art Workshop (with Finnish PopUp School)
Sexta-feira, 19 de agosto, às 13.00-15.00
- Auli Leskinen, PhD: Education Export Programs of the Finnish Cultural Institute in Madrid
- Hannah Kaihovirta, PhD: Art as a Frame for Learning. Experiences and Perspectives on Education Through Art in Finland
- Jarkko Wickström, Coordinator of Education and Science (Embassy of Finland, Brazil): Connections between Finnish and Brazilian Art Photography
- Antonio Fatorelli, PhD: Notes on the photography and art education in Brazil
- AV-arkki: Short films and single-channel works: Surprising, humorous, puzzling – the selection is a showcase of recent short films and single-channel works distributed by AV-arkki, the Distribution Centre for Finnish Media Art.
- Finnish Photograph Books: A selection of Finnish photograph books provided by Aalto University.
- Amazon Research: Finns and Brazilians in the sacred lands of the Amazon: A photo exhibition of the study of Western Amazon archaeology (see PhD Alceu Ranzi´s lecture on 16th of August). This research is supported by the Academy of Science of Finland under the leadership of Dr. Martti Pärssinen of the University of Helsinki. The main findings of this Brazilian-Finnish cooperation, the Amazon geoglyphs, led to new hypothesis of the ancient occupation of the Amazon region. Photographers: Edison Caetano and Maurício de Paiva.
Arte e ciência da Finlândia 12-20.8.2016
Rue de Visconde de Itaborai, 78
Centro, Rio de Janeiro